COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ANNUAL #1

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to the First Annual of Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  For one year now, we have brought you at least three issues a month of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

To celebrate our first anniversary, we are bringing you FIVE brand new stories featuring the most cosmic her of all - the Silver Surfer, as well as another edition of the popular War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight Saga!

Our first Silver Surfer story is the continuation of Tainting Eden, a story set in the future depicting the final confrontation between Silver Surfer and Mephisto!  This week's Chapter 4 sends Silver Surfer into Mephisto's clutches with some devastating revelations!  After reading this story, you will know why Mephisto is called the Prince of Darkness!

Then, check out two of our new titles.  First, in Silver Surfer: All The Years #0, you will see how one of our new Silver Surfer storylines is set up as new writer Mark Robert Bourne gives you a preview of what's to come when Silver Surfer pays a visit to Shalla Bal twenty years in the future!  Then, in Sins of the Father, Silver Surfer is having weird visitations by his deceased father and of his destroyed home world. 

We also have another edition of Untold Tales featuring the Silver Surfer!  This untold tale takes place during the Silver Surfer's service to Galactus and is based off of an episode of the original Star Trek!  Then, Silver Surfer stars in Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, as does the mighty Galactus and Mistress Death!

And each Silver Surfer story this week is accompanied by a picture!  All this, plus another chapter of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight, in COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ANNUAL #1! 

Now, please be sure to help us celebrate and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

***HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!***

In this issue...

SILVER SURFER: TAINTING EDEN
CHAPTER 4 by WarlorTVor
The saga continues, as Norrin Radd finds himself without hope as nothing more than Mephisto's prisoner. The power cosmic is no longer his to command.  That and he finds that the will to fight and confront the greatest incarnation of evil seems to have been extinguished in a sea of dishonor and disgrace.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden Chapter 4~
~Click here to go to the Silver Surfer: Playing God & Tainting Eden Archive~


SILVER SURFER: ALL THE YEARS
ISSUE #0 by Mark Robert Bourne
Silver Surfer visits his home world of Zenn-La, only to find much has changed there and with his one true love, Shalla Bal, in a continuity where Zenn-La is not destroyed!  What will this mean to the future of the Silver Surfer?  Find out in this special prologue of a new Silver Surfer series by writer Mark Robert Bourne!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: All The Years #0~


SILVER SURFER
SINS OF THE FATHER

Part One of Three: New Zenn-La by Marvelite
Silver Surfer is haunted by visions of his father and his home world of Zenn-La, but both died long ago.  What is behind the dreams that haunt him?  And will the Silver Surfer like the answer when he finds out?  Find out in the first chapter of a three-part story which will forever change the Sentinel of the Spaceways! 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Chapter 1~


UNTOLD TALES #2
"THE DOOMSDAY DEVICE" written by Grim
This Untold Tale tells the story of Silver Surfer, as herald to Galactus, finding a very powerful device and the confrontation that soon takes place thereafter in a story based off an episode of the original Star Trek which could only be told by Grim in "The Doomsday Device!"
~Click here to go to Untold Tales #2 by Grim~
~Click here to go to Untold Tales #1 by Morfex~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #7 by Anomaly

Long ago, Death had another paramour named Dagon. But what happens when she breaks it off and chooses the Surfer and Thanos as possible suitors?  The love triangle you never thought you would see.  But while this is going on, Galactus is trying to devour the very planet under Thanos' nose and Dagon has sent Thanos a little pestilence called the Brood!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #7~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Four by Azmodi
Two generals in a fatal show down, as the Dark Watcher Wylis and the Mad Titan are locked in a struggle of wills.  Galactus and the Lord of Pain are locked in a struggle of appetites.  Meanwhile, Doom and Kristoff steal the soul gem of Adam Warlock and build him a new body?  What is their plan and where do Thor and Beta Ray Bill fit in all this?
~Click here to go to Chapter 4 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


CPU ANNUAL #1 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features Silver Surfer, Zenn-La, Mephisto, and Galactus!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com