COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #11

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to the issue #11 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction fanzine featuring cosmic stories from the Marvel Universe and beyond… If you are unfamiliar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited (CPU) click here and get up to date!

This week, we have new issues of The Cosmic Union, Star Masters, Elders Quest, Drunk Thanos, and the final issue of Supergirl: The ResurrectionWe also have a new cover starring Drunk Thanos and Supergirl by Rai!

Be sure to check them out and leave your comments.  Our writers really appreciate it!

We have a lot of exciting stuff planned for you this month.  Next week, we will be bringing you a special Cosmic Powers Unlimited #12, featuring a couple holiday specials, one starring Drunk Thanos and he other the newest incarnation of Captain Marvel (you know with Genis/Legacy AND Rick Jones!). By the way, if you want to know what Genis was doing just prior to his bonding with Jones, this week's Star Masters leads directly into Avengers Forever #12! Genis will be back next week in his new incarnation WITHIN the Cosmic Unionverse Continuity!  We will also be bringing you a special Drunk Thanos Uncut Collection issue but, due to its nature, you must send us your e-mail address for the secret location.  You can subscribe by sending your name and e-mail address at the bottom of Drunk Thanos #4 or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.com.   This special will feature uncensored and slightly more mature versions of the Drunk Thanos stories and a special Thanos vs. Beavis story!  You won't want to miss out!  But, since it is rated R material, we do ask that you be 17 or older, or have the approval of your parents, before subscribing.

I hope you enjoy this issue... and the things to come!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #11
"HELL ON EARTH"

In Cosmic Union, Earth's heroes battle the combined forces of every demonic dimension. The Surfer learns the fate of his fellow Heralds... as well as the population of Zenn La! The Star Masters witness the arrival of the Universal! And Ganymede finally reaches Tyrant!
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #11~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


STAR MASTERS #4
"RENDEZVOUS
WITH DESTINY"
In Star Masters, Delta Ray Dawn makes a shocking discovery, Malevolence begins to position herself among the Protectors, the Guardians discover their memories are atrophying, and where is Captain Marvel? Bonus: A Spinsterhood Interlude that will change the life of Adam Warlock...
~Click here to go to Star Masters #4~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #9
"Part 3 o
f The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter"
The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter
continues with Part 3, in the second to the last Timeless tale by creator Azmodi, featuring Doom 2099, Nathaniel Richards, Death's Head, Century, and Ripjak, as well as Kang the Conqueror and many others!
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #9~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 5: DOUBLE KING PAWN OPENING
The game begins, as Thanos assembles his team to face the Elders in their quest for revenge!  Guest starring Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Captain America, Terrax, and Firelord!!
~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 5~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #4
In yet another hilarious addition of Grim's, Thanos returns to his cosmic bar where he runs into his friend, Spacedout, again... as well as Star Trek's Seven-of-Nine!   Plus, find out how to subscribe to the Drunk Thanos Uncut Special, featuring Thanos vs. Beavis!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #4~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


SUPERGIRL
THE RESURRECTION - CHAPTER 6

It's the final edition of Supergirl: The Resurrection!  Featuring Dr. Strange, Professor X, and Rogue, as Supergirl takes a new step with her life in the Marvel Universe.
~Click here to go to Supergirl: The Resurrection Chapter 6~
~Click here to visit the DC Cosmic Characters Archive~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
We have got some of your comments from past stories of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  This week's letters are comments for Dylan Clearbrook of Supergirl: The Resurrection and Mystic of Elders Quest... and please be sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #11 COVER
This week's cover at Cosmic Powers Unlimited is brought to you by Rai and features Drunk Thanos and Supergirl!  The logo and format was designed by Lord Thanos.
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Be sure to also check out Azmodi's sequel to the Twilight War, Foundations Forged Before Nightfall!

NOW GO READ COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED #12

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com