COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #13

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to another edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our fan fiction fanzine dedicated completely to cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe.

This week issue features six stories, including one brand new Cosmic Powers Unlimited title, dedicated to Quasar!  This issue also features two of Marvel's greatest cosmic women, the Mantis and Moondragon, in issue #3 of the Protectors of the Universe team, the Spinsterhood!  All three characters are featured on this week's cover by Caleb!

This week, we also have new editions The Cosmic Union, our flagship title; Elders Quest, the fan fiction sequel to Marvel's Thanos Quest which is now available in reprint at a comic store near you; Midnight Sun by writer Matt Hamilton; and a hilarious Drunk Thanos, guest-written by new Quasar writer Janus!

We really hope you like this week's stories! And please be sure to leave the writers comments (or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com).   Next week in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #15, look for more of The Cosmic Union and Elders Quest, as well as new editions of Powers Cosmic, Shards of Destiny, Tales of the Timeless, and Drunk Thanos!  And later THIS week, look for Chapter 2 of The More They Stay The Same... and the first chapter of Silver Surfer/Sailor Moon: Scrier's Disciples.

Thanks… and enjoy the show!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #14
"RESTLESS SPIRITS"

In this chapter, Soul World implodes! But what of its many inhabitants, including Gamora, Pip, and the vampiric soul gem entity? And what will the loss mean for Adam Warlock? Also, can the Grandmaster be outmaneuvered? How will the Silver Surfer react to the fate of Shalla Bal? And back on Earth, the heroes attempt to prevent the coming of... Chthon! All this, and a cameo by... Darkseid..?
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #14~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


SPINSTERHOOD #3
"Universal Truths, Part Three: Seduction of the Innocent"

Move over, Mata Hari! In this chapter, Mantis positions herself near one of the Protege's closest officers, Ganymede sacrifices a year of her life in service to the Church, and the Church's Dark God is revealed to Moondragon!
~Click here to go to Spinsterhood #3~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


QUASAR #1
It's a brand-new saga written by Janus and starring Quasar!  In this first chapter, Quasar returns to Earth to relax, settling in at the Avenger's Mansion!  But his vacation soon ends when he is given a mission to help SHIELD!
~Click here to go to Quasar #1~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 7: PHILIDOR'S DEFENSE
Mystic's Elders Quest Saga continues, as the Silver Surfer joins forces with the golden Avenger, Iron Man, against the mighty speed of the Elder called Runner!

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 7~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


MIDNIGHT SUN #3
"Part 3 of Ebon Dreams and Ivory Prizes"

Matt Hamilton’s first Midnight Sun story, Ebon Dreams And Ivory Prizes continues in Ebon Dreams and Ivory Prizes Part 3 of 4.  In this edition, the Inhumans guest-star and learn why the Kree have come to pay them a visit.

~Click here to go to Midnight Sun #3~
~Click here to go to Midnight Sun #1~


DRUNK THANOS #7
Janus, author of the new Quasar #1, guest-writes this funny edition of Drunk Thanos #7.   This issue features the family reunion of Thanos with his brother Eros, also known as Starfox!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #7~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week, we have Dylan Clearbrook's responses to your feedback on Supergirl: The Resurrection!  Please be sure you leave all our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #13 COVER
This week's cover is by Caleb, featuring Mantis and Moondragon from their recent appearances in Galactus: The Devourer and Captain Marvel with a picture of Quasar created by Lord Thanos!  We hope you enjoy!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


NOW GO READ COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED #14

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com