COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #18

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to another edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our fan fiction fanzine. In this edition, issue #19, we have six brand new stories, including another chapter of our flagship title, Cosmic Union, putting us only one away from the saga's exiting conclusion.

This week's edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited also features the final issue of Spinsterhood, one of the many Cosmic Union spin-offs. This edition features not only your favorite cosmic women, but many other Protectors of the Universe members, and leads into next issue's dramatic closing to the POTU titles!

We also have new issues of the Marvel/DC crossover, Shards of Destiny; our spin-off to Thanos Quest, Elders Quest; our Silver Surfer/Thor saga, "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday"; and our time-spanning Tales of the Timeless!

Hope you enjoy! Next week, we will have a special edition of Spatial Deliveries, featuring your letters on the Cosmic Union and POTU titles.  To have your letter published, be sure to send it this week to cpufeedback@yahoo.com.  Be sure to also e-mail us your feedback on our other exciting stories as well.  You can also use that address to contact us about writing stories or creating covers for future editions of Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #19
"HIDDEN PLAYERS"

In this week's edition of the Cosmic Union... All-New! All-Different! The never before published details of the Union conflict at the heart of the Nexus of All Realities. This chapter resolves more than half of the plotlines introduced in the past chapters. Do not miss this special penultimate segment!
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #19~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


SPINSTERHOOD #5
"GRAVE CONCERNS"

In this week's Spinsterhood... Learn the family secrets of Adam Warlock, Kismet, Crucible, Ayesha, and the deadly ramifications for Gamora and Pip! In a story we had to call... "Adam's Family!" (Just kidding!)  Be sure to read "Grave Concerns..."
~Click here to go to Spinsterhood #5~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #5
Gambit Part Three: Final Judgment

Will the combined forces of Galactus, the Silver Surfer, Green Lantern and the Fantastic Four be enough to stop the violent rampage of Celestial, God-Stalker? Or will they fail and doom not only one universe but two!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #5~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 3

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues, as Norrin Radd spends more time on Asgard, learning more about its mysteries and about his fellow friend.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 3~
~Go read Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 1 or Chapter 2~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 12: SICILIAN DEFENSE
Chapter 12 of 13 in Mystic's Elders Quest Saga puts the Avengers against the Elders as we come closer to the final conclusion of the Elders' quest of revenge against Thanos the Mad Titan!

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 12~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #14
In this issue, the battle with the Kindred rages on as the Timeless valiantly battle for their lives! But what is Thanos the Mad Titan doing there? And what is the Defenders stake in all these?
~Click here to read Tales of the Timeless #14~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


CPU #18 COVER
This week's cover features Lord Thanos's beautiful scans of Adam Warlock and Galactus!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com