COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #21

Click here for larger copy of image!Cosmic Powers Unlimited #21 is finally here! This new edition features six brand new stories from our fantastic staff of writers.

This week’s featured story is the premier of Dark Allies, a new series of stories taking place in the same Marvel/DC continuity as Shards of Destiny. The first edition features Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and Mephisto, as seen in our new cover by Caleb. We also have issue #7 of our Shards of Destiny crossover as well.

We also have a new edition of Protectors of the Universe #2, as the story of Marvel’s greatest cosmic characters continues after the Cosmic Union has now come to pass. We also have issue #4 of Defenders, taking place in the Cosmic Unionverse’s dark future.

And last, but not least, we have another chapter of E.A. Morrissey’s Silver Surfer/Thor crossover, "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!" as well as a special short fiction called Hela’s Kiss written by the author as well.

We hope you enjoy! Please be sure to send all comments to cpufeedback@yahoo.com. And if you had any comments you sent or would like to send regarding the end of Elders Quest or any other stories taking place in CPU #20, please send them again (or the first time) as the website was experiencing some technical difficulties last week.

Thanks… see you next week with another exciting edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!

In this issue...

Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #7
Lessons Part Two: Power Play

The pawns are assembled! The final battle is ready and forces collide, as our heroes challenge the Lord of Apokolips for their remnant of Shards of Destiny!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #7~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #1
Prelude and Chapter One: House Call

From the writers of Shards of Destiny comes the sequel: Dark Allies! In the first edition of this dark saga, Doctor Doom returns to Latveria, shortly after the merger of the two twin universes, to face a horrible sight, a sight so dark even the monarch of Latveria is taken aback. When he learns that a dark menace threatens to destroy the earth, he must seek an alliance with the only man that maybe able to save all things on heaven and earth ... Doctor Stephen Strange!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #1~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


PROTECTORS OF
THE UNIVERSE #2

"MOTIVATIONS"

We learn of three possible betrayals (Alevolen, Starfox, and Aleta?), and the history and perspective of the Dark God, Rune. All is not what it seems in "Ambitions."
~Click here to go to Protectors of the Universe #2~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


DEFENDERS #4
Future Crimes Part Four: Facets

The powerless Defenders have no hope against their dark counterparts, or do they? Thor may be the key to reclaiming victory from bitter defeat. Read "Facets" to learn the truth.
~Click here to go to Defenders #4~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 5

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues in "Chapter 5: Time Heals Everything... Right?" written by E.A. Morrissey.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 5~
~Go read Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, or Chapter 4~


Hela's Kiss
In a special one-shot story, writer E.A. Morrissey brings you a tale of ordinary man's fight against death and visit by Hela in "Hela's Kiss."
~Click here to go to Hela's Kiss~


CPU #21 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb, features Dr. Doom, Dr. Strange, and Mephisto!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

 

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 


Please leave your feedback below, or e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com:

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com