COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #24

Click here for larger copy of image!This week in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #24, we have five new stories and one classic story for your reading enjoyment.  We're also only one issue away from CPU #25, our Silver Anniversary issue!  (By the way, you can help us celebrate by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.com with your feedback on Cosmic Powers Unlimited!)

In this edition, the reprint of Silver Surfer: Playing God by Rick Lundeen concludes with a special new cover by Caleb to celebrate it!

This issue has #10 of Shards of Destiny, as the massive Marvel/DC crossover continues during World War II with Logan and Nick Fury joining Captain America and Batman in search of Baron Zemo!  And the dark continuation of Shards of Destiny also continues in issue #4 of Dark Allies.

We also have Chapter 8 of Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday" as Thor fumes over the events in the last edition and the Silver Surfer deals with Thrud's admiration for him!  Plus another installment of cosmic all-stars, The Defenders, and another exciting issue of Tales of the Timeless, featuring Thanos, Warlock, Dr. Doom, and many others, as they take on Magus!

We hope you enjoy them all! Please be sure to send all comments to cpufeedback@yahoo.com.   And don't forget to help us celebrate our 25th issue by sending us comments about Cosmic Powers Unlimited in general at cpufeedback@yahoo.com or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page!

Thanks… see you next week with another exciting edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!

In this issue...

Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #10
Return to the War of Yesteryear: Part Three

Shards of Destiny continues in World War II, where Captain America and Batman continue their mission to catch Baron Zemo in Nazi Germany... and they get a little help from Nick Fury and Logan in The Word is Given.
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #10~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #4
Dark Revelations
Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange team up with DC's Zauriel to face Mephisto, who seeks the power of Kthullis in this latest chapter of the Shards of Destiny follow-up story, Dark Allies!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #4~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


THE DEFENDERS #5
"FUTURE CRIMES: FALSE HOPES"

In Defenders #5, Norrin Radd may have stumbled onto a possible solution to their dilemma... but it may be too late to save himself! Rick is behaving more strangely than usual... how long will it take for the uncorrupted Captain Marvel to realize that Rick is not who Genis thinks he is? 
~Click here to go to Defenders #5~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


SILVER SURFER: PLAYING GOD
PART TWO of TWO

The fan fiction classic, Playing God, concludes in this special reprint edition.  This week, the Silver Surfer's new home is visited by Galactus and his new herald.  What will happen in this final confrontation between the Silver Surfer and his former master?
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Playing God Part 2 of 2~
~Click here to go to the Playing God Part 1~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 8

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues in "Chapter 8: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?" where Thor shares his frustrations over the last chapter's events and Norrin Radd continues his journey with the God of Thunder's daughter.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 8~
~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for past chapters~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #17
In this Tale of the Timeless, Magus gains the ultimate power.  Now, Dr. Doom, Thanos, Adam Warlock, and others must team up to defeat him.  Can they succeed?
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #17~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


CPU #24 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features the artwork of Rick Lundeen, from his now classic Silver Surfer: Playing God, being reintroduced in this very edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week's comments and feedback concern Shards of Destiny and Dark Allies.  See what people are saying and see our responses to them!  And be sure to send your own feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com 
~Click here to read this week's letters!~


We're getting ready for a celebration!
Cosmic Powers Unlimited is just two issues away from its Silver Anniversary - 25 ISSUES!!!  We want to celebrate by getting your opinions of Cosmic Powers Unlimited so far!  Please send us a letter below and it will be answered in our Silver Anniversary Edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!
You can also e-mail your comments to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com