COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #25

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to our Silver Anniversary issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, issue #25!! To celebrate, we have eight new stories for you including four brand new titles!

First, we have the first chapter of Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden! Following the events set in the future, seen in Silver Surfer: Playing God, the Silver Surfer has once again returned to Galactus’ service. But now he may be called back to Elysia once again, as a dark evil threatens its existence.

We also have a new series starring Thanos the Mad Titan, titled Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which will reveal many of the dark secrets surrounding Thanos’ past. Then, we have the first issue of Untold Tales. In this edition, we have an untold tale from the Silver Surfer’s service as Galactus’ herald.

Plus, we have the first chapter of a saga many have been patiently waiting for: Azmodi’s War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight – Part One: Dusk’s End, the third saga of Azmodi’s series of adventures that started with The Twilight War!

We also have two Marvel/DC crossovers this week! First, Silver Surfer vs. Orion in "Rematch" and then Batman and Captain America continue their team-up set during World War II so that they can save both their universes in issue #11 of Shards of Destiny!

All of this, plus another exciting chapter of Silver Surfer/Thor’s crossover, "Tiusday…Bloody Tuesday!" and another hilarious edition of Drunk Thanos, where he becomes Batman!

Check them all out, plus our exciting new cover by Caleb featuring art by Claudio Castellini and a whole bunch of feedback in this week’s Spatial Deliveries! Speaking of which, be sure to send us your feedback at cpufeedback@yahoo.com or by sending it through the form at the bottom of any of our CPU pages!

Lastly, we are starting a new project at Cosmic Powers where you can communicate with others about comics or fan fiction you’ve read, share your own writings and have them placed in Cosmic Powers Unlimited, or help others better their own writing or projects. It’s a new e-mail discussion list and anyone can join! All you have to do to become a member is e-mail cpufanfic-subscribe@egroups.com! The chatting begins later this month, so join today! And e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com if you have any questions about this new, free service!

In this issue...

SILVER SURFER: TAINTING EDEN
CHAPTER 1

Following the events in Silver Surfer: Playing God and set in the distant future of the Marvel Universe, the Silver Surfer finds himself as a herald of Galactus once more.  But something terrible is happening in his adopted home of Elysia.  Can he make it there in time to save them?  And what will Galactus say to this?
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden Chapter 1~
~Click here to go to the Silver Surfer: Playing God~


THANOS:
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES CHAPTER 1

There is not a whole lot known on Thanos.  That is because everyone who has ever had the misfortune of crossing his path did not stay around to tell anyone about it, but now the necrology of Thanos is out, and the death files opened in this brand new fan fiction series!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Chapter 1~


UNTOLD TALES #1
"REVISIONIST" featuring SILVER SURFER!

It's a special untold tale from the Silver Surfer's past during his servitude under Galactus, Devourer of Worlds!  In this first edition, you will see a side of both the World Devourer and his herald that you have never seen before!
~Click here to go to Untold Tales #1~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part One: Dusk's End - Chapter One

Following the events in the fan fiction classics, The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall, the Living Tribunal must make a judgment which could very well change the entire course of the Marvel Universe.  What role will Eternity, Death, Galactus, and their new member, Thanos, play in this decision?  Find out in the beginning of the first of a three saga trilogy!
~Click here to go to Chapter 1 of Dusk's End~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


SILVER SURFER VS. ORION
"REMATCH"
The Silver Surfer finds himself in another universe and up against a foe he hasn't seen since his service to Galactus.  Now, he must fight for survival against Orion of the New Gods!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Orion: "Rematch"~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #11
Return to the War of Yesteryear: Part Four

Shards of Destiny continues in World War II, as Captain America, Batman, and the others plunge deep within Nazi Germany in search on Baron Zemo, while finding new allies in the process.
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #11~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 9

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues in "Chapter 9: Be careful, you might get what you asked for..." where a wealthy man threatens to destroy the world as we know it with his new weapon, the Sword of Tyr.  Plus, the history of Tyr's Sword is revealed!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 9~
~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for past chapters~


DRUNK THANOS #12
It's an all-new hilarious edition of Drunk Thanos... as Thanos becomes the one and only BATMAN!  You won't want to miss this dramatic change for your favorite cosmic baddie, as he goes bat-crazy!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #12~
~Go to the Cosmic Parodies Archive for past editions~


CPU #25 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features artwork by Claudio Castellini of the Silver Surfer and Thanos for our Silver Anniversary Special!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week's comments and feedback concern many of our different stories and sagas over the last 25 issues.  See what people are saying and see our responses to them!  And be sure to send your own feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com 
~Click here to read this week's letters!~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com