COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #26

Click here for larger copy of image!Cosmic Powers Unlimited issue # 26 is here!  We have seven new stories this issue.

Two of this week’s stories feature the God of Thunder, Thor!  The first is chapter ten of Silver Surfer/Thor: “Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!”  In this issue, the Silver Surfer learns more about magic and the differences between his powers and the powers of Asgard.  We also have Part One of E.A. Morrissey’s rewrite of World Engine, the story written by Warren Ellis five years ago in Thor #491-494, but this two-part script shows how E.A. Morrissey feels the story should have gone.

We also have issue #12 of Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny.  In this issue, Marvel’s and DC’s greatest World War II heroes go deep into Berlin to capture Baron Zemo.  They just better hope they don’t get captured first.  We also have issue #5 of a sequel mini-series to that, Dark Allies, starring Doctor Strange, Doctor Doom, and Mephisto!

And we have issue #18 of the Tales of the Timeless!  Plus, another exciting edition of Protectors of the Universe!  As Epoch’s heroes take their stand against the Dark God, Rune!  And we also have Chapter 2 of War Waged Before The Stroke Of Midnight Part One: Dusk's End, if you didn't check it out earlier this week!

We also have a new cover by Rai featuring a 3D rendering by her of Thor!  As well as a new edition of Spatial Deliveries by one reader who believes in time travel, but is not so sure our Tales of the Timeless are so accurate…

All this and more below!  Enjoy!  And send in your feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com! 

In this issue...

Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #12
Return to the War of Yesteryear: Part Five

Shards of Destiny continues in World War II, as Captain America, Batman, and the others attack the Nazis in Berlin and come closer to the evilest man in Germany, Hitler, and his henchman, the Red Skull!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #12~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #5
When Demons and Despots Collide

The final clash between the despot of Latveria and the ruler of hell has begun! But Doctor Doom finds himself in a catch-22 with the fate of all things he holds dear hinging on the balance!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #5~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


PROTECTORS OF
THE UNIVERSE #5

"COVERS"

Is Starfox becoming a villain? Is Ganymede willing to put her life in Binary's hands? Is Epoch losing all sense of morality? Will White Raven chose life or death for Gamora? These questions and many more are answered in "Covers."
~Click here to go to Protectors of the Universe #5~
~Click here for the POTU Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #18
Where did the Widowed Rose come from? What is the mysterious source of its power? And what does it have to do with the Infinity being and the first murder?  Find out in this newest Tale of the Timeless!
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #18~
~Click here for the POTU Archive Page~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 10

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues in "Chapter 10: Where There Is The Will..."  In this chapter, the Silver Surfer learns more about Asgard and the difference between his power of science and their power of magic.  Plus, what will the Gabriel virus to do America and the world?!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 10~
~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for past chapters~


World Engine
Part One of A Two Part Script

Based on a storyline which appeared five years in Thor #491-494 by Warren Ellis, E.A. Morrissey rescripted the story to fit a dream he had of the events.  This first part guest stars the Silver Surfer and the Avengers!
~Click here to go to World Engine Part 1~
~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for more on Thor~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part One: Dusk's End - Chapter Two

The first part of Azmodi's Twilight War Trilogy, War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight, continues.  In this edition, learn more about the cosmic beings of the Marvel Universe and specifically the Living Tribunal, as they decide what move to make next as the coming war draws nearer.
~Click here to go to Chapter 2 of Dusk's End~
~Click here for past chapters of Dusk's End~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


CPU #26 COVER
This week's cover by Rai features a 3D image of Thor, the God of Thunder, and Rune, who is appearing in Protectors of the Universe now! 
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week's comments and feedback come from someone who claims he knows the secrets behind the universe and time travel.  Find out what his concerns are about Tales of the Timeless and check out his beliefs.  Plus, no matter what time you're from, be sure to send your own feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com 
~Click here to read this week's letters!~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com