COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #27

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #27 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read last editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week, we have seven new stories for you.  First, we have chapter two of Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden, as the Silver Surfer returns to Elysia - only to find it much different now!

We also have the end of Dark Allies, a six-part series starring Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, and Mephisto!  Dark Allies is just a small part of a greater story, which is all part of the Shards of Destiny continuity.  To celebrate its conclusion, Caleb has created a new cover featuring the Prince of Darkness himself!

This week is also the last edition of "Return to the War of Yesteryear" in the pages of Shards of Destiny, as Captain America and Batman must escape from Red Skull's clutches and capture Baron Zemo!

We also have a new edition of Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" as Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic help the Silver Surfer against a man who has taken down the world's greatest governments.  We also have the conclusion to World Engine, a script based on the original Thor storyline!

We also have another chapter of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, as we learn more of Thanos' past, as well as that of his father's, Mentor.  Plus, Thanos stars alongside Adam Warlock and others in this week's chapter of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight - Part One: Dusks End.

All this and more below!  Enjoy!  And send in your feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com! 

In this issue...

Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #13
Return to the War of Yesteryear: Part Six
Shards of Destiny's special World War II storyline concludes this week, as Captain America, Batman, and the others have to escape from Red Skull's clutches and take down Baron Zemo before it's too late!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #13~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #6
And the Ashes of the World Shall Wash Over Them . . .
. . . And They Will Be Given New Hope!

With Doctor Strange "reunited" with his mystical form once again, can even his power be enough to stop Mephisto and the Kthullis Spawn? And is the combined might of Sorcerer Supreme, a fallen angel, and the monarch of Latveria enough to defeat the ultimate incarnation of evil?
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Dark Allies #6~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


SILVER SURFER: TAINTING EDEN
CHAPTER 2
Norrin Radd finds himself once more soaring the cosmic spaceways, but he can find no pleasure in the stars that he loves so much. For his mind begins to wander, a drift in a sea of conflicting thoughts. He finds himself reliving his first day on Elysia as he tries to forget the pain of his now dead Shalla-Bal. But when he finally arrives at Elysia he comes face-to-face with a dark sight of evil. 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden Chapter 2~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden Chapter 1~

~Click here to go to the Silver Surfer: Playing God~


THANOS:
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES CHAPTER 2

Our new title continues, as we learn more of Thanos' past and how he became the being he is today.  In this issue, we witness his the origin of his father, Mentor, as well as the beginning of a rivalry between Thanos and his brother, Eros.
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Chapter 2~
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Chapter 1~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 11

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues this week, as Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic guest star to help the world governments recover from the Gabriel Virus, as Thrud grows closer to Norrin Radd!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 11~
~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for past chapters~


World Engine
Part Two of A Two Part Script

Based on a storyline which appeared five years in Thor #491-494 by Warren Ellis, E.A. Morrissey rescripted the story to fit a dream he had of the events.  This part concludes the story begun in the last edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, and features the Silver Surfer and the Avengers!
~Click here to go to World Engine Part 2~
~Click here to go to World Engine Part 1~

~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for more on Thor~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part One: Dusk's End - Chapter Three

The first part of Azmodi's Twilight War Trilogy, War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight, continues.  In this edition, Thanos warns Adam Warlock of what is to come, as Warlock prepares a team for the coming mission.
~Click here to go to Chapter 3 of Dusk's End~
~Click here for past chapters of Dusk's End~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


CPU #27 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features Mephisto, Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com