COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #28

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #28 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read last editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week, we have seven new stories for you.  In our cosmic Marvel/DC crossover, Shards of Destiny, we have Part 1 of a new story arch titled Beyond Infinity.  This issue features Adam Warlock, Galactus, Spectre, and the High Evolutionary!

We also have issue #6 of Protectors of the Universe and issue #6 of the alternate future team, the Defenders, featuring your favorite cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe.

In Chapter 12 of Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" things get really hot, as the Silver Surfer goes up against the Wielder of the Sword, only to face another, more familiar threat.

The Silver Surfer also stars in this week's issue of the Tales of the Timeless, alongside Adam Warlock, Eternity, Silver Surfer, Portent, Century, and Justice Peace!  Plus, the cosmic saga The More Things Change... The More They Stay The Same and War Waged Before The Stroke Of Midnight, Part One: Dusk's End continue with brand new chapters!

All this and more below!  Enjoy!  And please send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com! 

In this issue...

Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #14
Beyond Infinity: Part One - By Inferno's Light
Destruction looms off in the not so far-off distance, as the quest for the Infinity Gems finally commences! Adam Warlock must confront a specter of his past: The High Evolutionary! The plot thickens, when Doctor Victor von Doom and Mephisto are drawn into the fray? What could their stakes be in this pending confrontation? (Could this be a prelude to Dark Allies...)
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #14~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


PROTECTORS OF
THE UNIVERSE #6

It had to happen - Adam and Kismet team up against Goddess and Magus, with Crucible and Ayesha watching, ready to take on the victors!  Plus, Gamora's fate is decided in this week's chapter of Protectors of the Universe, "Lineage!"
  This chapter also features a guide to the characters for those new to the story or need some help catching up!
~Click here to read Protectors of the Universe #6~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


THE DEFENDERS #5
"FUTURE CRIMES: FALSE HOPES"

In Defenders #5, Norrin Radd may have stumbled onto a possible solution to their dilemma... but it may be too late to save himself! Rick is behaving more strangely than usual... how long will it take for the uncorrupted Captain Marvel to realize that Rick is not who Genis thinks he is? 
~Click here to go to Defenders #5~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 12

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues this week, as the Silver Surfer confronts the Wielder of the Sword, only to come face to face with another, more familiar enemy in Chapter 12: "Leading Was Not Enough... The Chains Will Eventually Break."
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 12~

~Go to the E.A. Morrissey Archive Page for past chapters~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #19
In this issue of the Tales of the Timeless, Portent is seeking the dread anti-rose, the only thing that can counter the Magus, but he must face the terrible tri-polar triumvirate first.  Perhaps the return of the defenders might help.
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #19~
~Click here for the POTU Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part One: Dusk's End - Chapter Four
The first part of Azmodi's Twilight War Trilogy, War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight starring Adam Warlock and various other cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe, continues with Chapter Four of Part One: Dusk's End.
~Click here to go to Chapter 4 of Dusk's End~
~Click here for past chapters of Dusk's End~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


The More Things Change...
...The More They Stay The Same

Chapter Six: Denile
Finally, the sequel to The More Things Change... continues.  Check out this week's new chapter, set many years in the future, and starring your favorite Marvel Comic characters in Chapter 6: Denile.  And if you forgot what happened in the past chapters, go to The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same Homepage!
~Click here to go to Chapter 6 of The More Things Stay The Same~
~Click here for past chapters of The More Things Change...~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week's deliveries are your feedbacks to past editions of Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  E-mail yours at cpufeedback@yahoo.com

~Click here for this week's Spatial Deliveries~


CPU #28 COVER
This week's cover by Marvelite, featuring Galactus, Spectre, and Adam Warlock!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com