COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE 2000

Click here for larger copy of image!Happy New Year! And welcome to our special Year 2000 edition of COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED!

We’ve got eight new time-spanning stories for you this week, including the first chapters of several new Cosmic Powers Unlimited titles: Lord Thanos’s future-based fan fiction, The Keeper; a cosmic-crossover saga, Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny; and Marvel’s greatest cosmic characters unite in Protectors of the Universe: The Defenders!

We also have the first chapter of a new, weekly Cosmic Powers saga, The More They Stay The Same, the sequel to The More Things Change. This edition takes place in the Marvel Universe’s future and updates you on how the Silver Surfer & Alicia, Firelord & Nova, Quasar, and Beta Ray Bill are… as well as Marvel’s Earth!

And that’s not all! We have another chapter of The Cosmic Union, a new Tales of the Timeless by a new writer, and a hilarious Drunk Thanos, featuring Dr. Doom, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Silver Surfer, and JLA, and a new rhyming issue of Eccentric Orbits, also featuring the Guardians of the Galaxy!

Lord Thanos’s cover this week features the Keeper, the future-version of the Silver Surfer who stars in Lord Thanos’s new fan fiction adventure!

We hope you will all enjoy it… as well as our other plans for the new year!

(And please, leave comments at the end of every story you read or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com)

In this issue...

THE KEEPER #1
"The Soul of The Pain of Darkness"
Chapter 1 - The Ties That Bind

It's a brand new story by CPU Art Editor, Lord Thanos, featuring the 31st Century Silver Surfer, known as the Keeper! 
In this brand new saga, the Keeper is a helpless pawn in Malevolence's new scheme, Only he doesn't know it... Yet!
~Click here to go read The Keeper #1~


MARVEL/DC:
SHARDS OF DESTINY
"Chapter 1 - Pawns"

It's a Marvel/DC crossover like you've never seen before!  This edition sets the stage for this brand new cosmic saga, starring the Living Tribunal, Spectre, and all your favorite Marvel and DC heroes, as two universes must unite to survive!
~Click here to read Chapter 1 of Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny~


PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE:
THE DEFENDERS
"Future Crimes: Part One of Three - No Alternative"

Adam Warlock. Thor. The Silver Surfer. Doctor Strange. Quasar. Captain Marvel. They are the biggest names among Marvel's Cosmic and Mystic Heroes! They are united as the final team division of the Protectors of the Universe! They are... convicted of genocide?! How? Why? And what will be the sentence?
~Click here to go read Defenders #1~
~Click here to read past stories in POTU Continuity~


COSMIC UNION #13
"HERALDS REBORN"

In this installment, we focus on the former Heralds of Galactus and the true fate of Zenn La! Revelations galore, as Morg and Nova have a rematch. Norrin Radd's body is at stake, but who will pay the ultimate price?
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #13~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #11
It's an entirely new creative force holding the reigns of CPU's most mysterious time-tossed team. This chapter serves as the official departure point from the Protectors of the Universe continuity. Lady Mantis mocking her husband Kang? Avengers Forever never happened? And what is the secret of the being called Portent?
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #11~
~Click here to go to past editions of the Tales of the Timeless~


DRUNK THANOS #6
It's a brand new edition of the Drunk Thanos!  As he makes a challenge with Dr. Doom, which leads to a party through time and space!  Guest-starring the Silver Surfer, Guardians of the Galaxy, and JLA!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #6~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


ECCENTRIC ORBITS #3
In this special future edition of Eccentric Orbits, Mario Di Giacomo creates new rhyming lyrics of the 31st Century team, Guardians of the Galaxy!
~Click here to go to Eccentric Orbits #3~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME
Chapter 1: A Brave New World

Taking off many years after The More Things Change... led off, this cosmic sequel follows the future of the Silver Surfer & Alicia, Firelord, Nova, Quasar, and Beta Ray Bill!  In this first chapter of this weekly saga, our cosmic heroes return to Earth...
~Click here to read The More They Stay The Same Chapter 1~
~Click here to read The More Things Change...~


CPU 2000 COVER
This week's cover by Art Editor Lord Thanos features the Keeper, Malevolence, and Adam Warlock!  We hope you enjoy!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


NOW GO READ COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED #13

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com