COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #38

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #38 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the Protectors of the Universe, as the Powers Cosmic (all of Galactus' former heralds) reunite after Silver Surfer witnessed the death of Galactus and Firelord helped Thor defeat Thanos.  Plus, in a special Protectors Spotlight, we see Adam Warlock choose a successor to his Soul Gem!

The Silver Surfer also appears in two issues this week.  First, in Silver Surfer: All The Years #1, as he is once again the herald of Galactus thirty years in the future.  Then, in Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Part 2, when we learn new revelations of Norrin Radd and his parents as Silver Surfer walks the planet of New Zenn-La.

We also have a new issue of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, where the cosmic hierarchy meet to judge matters which will have a profound affect on the Mad Titan himself.  Plus, we have another edition of the Twilight War sequel War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight - Part 2: Longest Night and our original fiction story War of the Blood Gods #10, which features the death of Thor, don't worry, it's not Marvel's Thor.

Check it all out, plus a new cover by Caleb, in this issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE
ISSUE #14 - AFTERMATH TWO: "CONFLUENCE" by Morfex
Witness the reunion of the Powers Cosmic as only the former Heralds of Galactus can achieve. Learn of the implications that both Galactus' fate and Thanos' disappearance have among the Protectors. All in "Confluence."
~Click here to read Protectors of the Universe #14~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


POTU SPOTLIGHT:
ADAM WARLOCK & DR. STRANGE

"Caretaker's Passing" by WarlorTVor
Adam Warlock has only a few hours to live and must choose a successor to bear the Soul Gem. But who will it be? A fellow Protector of the Universe? Who is most worthy of the responsibility, and who can resist the vampiric soul gem entity's seductive lure? Read "Caretaker's Passing" by WarlorTvor!
~Click here to read POTU Spotlight: Caretaker's Passing~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


SILVER SURFER: ALL THE YEARS
ISSUE #1 by Mark Robert Bourne
Enter a Marvel Universe thirty years in the future, where Silver Surfer has once again returned to Galactus' service.  He now is in search of another world for his master to feast on, more along then ever.  See what happens next in the first issue of a new Silver Surfer series by writer Mark Robert Bourne!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: All The Years #1~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: All The Years #0~


SILVER SURFER
SINS OF THE FATHER

Part Two of Three: Revelations by Marvelite
Silver Surfer explores the planet of New Zenn-La, but is it all that it seems?  Will Silver Surfer make the world his new home or is he plagued to forever soar the spaceways along?  And what does Zilas Flantz know about the past of Norrin Radd' parents and what are his ultimate motives.  Find out in the exciting second chapter of Sins of the Father! 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Chapter 2~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Chapter 1~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #8 by Anomaly

Thanos is seeking a starship to return to Titan, but what is the mysterious voice that is trying to contact him? And what does the Living Tribunal have to do with it all, and how will his judgment affect the Mad Titan? All is revealed, plus the return of Eros in Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #8!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #8~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Six by Azmodi
Kristoff attempts to find the Enclave to build Adam Warlock a new body only to bring in Quasar and Stakkar.  And Doom, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill are sent to the Shi'ar Galaxy to retrieve the Soul Gem, only to find the Shi'ar Empire in ashes  in the latest chapter of War Waged At The Stroke of Midnight Part Two: Longest Night.
~Click here to go to Chapter 6 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #10
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
The original story epic by Grim continues, as we witness the death of the mythological character Thor, as the War of the Blood Gods and the mysteries of Mars continues to unravel.
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #10 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


CPU #38 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange, and the Silver Surfer!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com