COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #40

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #40 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the heralds of Galactus as they travel to the site of their former master's death in the Prologue to Powers Cosmic: Posterity!  Plus, the Silver Surfer stars in the final conclusion of Sins of the Father!

We also have Thanos and his brother Eros in issue #9 of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Our Marvel/DC crossover Cosmic Treasure Hunt also continues.  This week features Thanos and Adam Warlock crossing paths with Darkseid and Orion, plus countless other cosmic characters from both comic universes!

Plus, don't miss this week's chapter of the Twilight War sequel War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight - Part 2: Longest Night and our original fiction story War of the Blood Gods #12... featuring Jesus Christ!?

Check it all out in this issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #6 - PROLOGUE to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
In the coming months, the Cosmic Unionverse will fill in the gaps between the Death of Galactus and the Silver Surfer's appearances in Captain Marvel and Maximum Security. It will be a wild ride in the Powers Cosmic team's next five chapter story arc entitled "Posterity." And it all starts here! What began as a "Story So Far" took on a life of it's own. See the result for yourself in "Background Check."
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #6~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


SILVER SURFER
SINS OF THE FATHER

Part Three of Three: Finality by Marvelite
The final conclusion to Sins of the Father, as Silver Surfer confronts his father's enemy, only to learn more secrets of the rivalry that had cursed his family.  It all ends in Chapter Three: Finality! 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Chapter 3~
~First read: Silver Surfer: Sins of the Father Chapter 1 and Chapter 2~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #9 by Anomaly

Eros and Thanos get physical, and Eros is armed to the hilt with some of the universe's most advanced weaponry, to bad it's not Thanos who is the real enemy.  Not to mention the Elders of the Universe make an appearance!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #9~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


COSMIC TREASURE HUNT
Director's Cut #5 by Mark Rosendorf and Alex Soto
Silver Surfer! Captain Marvel! Thanos! Adam Warlock! Darkseid! Orion! And more as the Director's Cut of Cosmic Treasure Hunt, our first Marvel/DC crossover, continues with the conclusion of Conflicts and Resolutions!
~Click here to read Cosmic Treasure Hunt: Director's Cut #5~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Crossovers Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Eight by Azmodi
Quasar and Kristoff, along with Kismet and Stakkar, petition the Enclave for a new body for Adam Warlock, but what does Ronan the Accuser want? And what of Wylig and his son? Will Wylig wallow in despair as his forces are shattered or will he solve the riddle of ultimate power? And if that's not enough, Loki, Doom, and Adam Warlock are teaming up!
~Click here to go to Chapter 8 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #12
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
The War of the Blood Gods saga comes closer to an end.  And you know something big is happening when Odin and even Jesus Christ makes an appearance!
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #12 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week we have feedback on "War Waged at the Stroke of Midnight!"
~Click here for some Spatial Deliveries~


CPU #40 COVER
This week's cover features the death of Galactus and the Silver Surfer!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com