COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #42

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #42 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the beginning of a new story starring the Powers Cosmic, composed of former heralds of Galactus, as they return to the World Devourer's demise in Marvel continuity.

We also have the end of two of our stories.  First in the Marvel/DC crossover Cosmic Treasure Hunt, as the fate of the Infinity Gems is decided, and then in our original fan fiction saga War of the Blood Gods.

Don't worry, though, we also have a new chapter of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, guest written by Mystic of Cosmic Treasure Hunt, another edition of our cosmic parody Drunk Thanos, and the continuation of our Twilight War sequel War Waged At The Strike of Midnight.

All this plus a new cover by Caleb, featuring Silver Surfer, Firelord, Plasma, Terrax, and Galactus!  

And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #7 - PART ONE to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
The Silver Surfer remembers the day the Devourer fell! The first appearance of a heretofore unknown Herald! The return of Red Shift! And clues to the identity of the new Tyrant! All this, and more, can be found in Posterity, Part One of Five.
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #7~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS
ISSUE #14 by Grim

We have a brand new adventure of Drunk Thanos at the Infinity Saloon.  In this episode of Grim's hilarious parody, the Mad Titan is involved in a pool championship.
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #14~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #10 by Mystic

In this new installment of a look into the Titan's past, Thanos travels to an unknown planetary system to attempt and test his fighting technique against a worthy opponent. But has he encountered someone he is not ready for?
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #10~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


COSMIC TREASURE HUNT
Director's Cut #6 by Mark Rosendorf and Alex Soto
The Director's Cut of our earth-shattering Marvel/DC crossover, Cosmic Treasure Hunt, concludes with issue #6 and resulting in the fate of the Infinity Gems!
~Click here to read Cosmic Treasure Hunt: Director's Cut #6~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Crossovers Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Ten by Azmodi
The forces have gathered for the penultimate battle and Wylig has unlocked the Infinity Equation. With the newly added forces of the High Evolutionary, the Supreme Intelligence, along with the deviant forces added to the Dark Watchers might, can even Thanos, Warlock , Doctor Doom, and Loki win the day? And what part does the Stranger and the mysterious Elorkhaios play? Find out in this exciting installment.
~Click here to go to Chapter 10 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #14
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
The War of the Blood Gods saga comes to a final end with the "Aftermath" and "Epilogue" to this giant original fiction by Grim!
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #13 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


CPU #42 COVER
This week's cover features the Powers Cosmic!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com