COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #43

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #43 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, the final issue of our biweekly fan fiction webzine in the year 2000!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the heralds of Galactus, the Powers Cosmic, as they assemble together to honor the death of their former master, Galactus.  But the Powers Cosmic and the Shi'ar Empire have two very different fates in store for the star which replaced the World Devourer.

We also have a special Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, as a few Elders pay special attention to a Titan's birth in a story which slightly resembles a certain Christmas story. Thanos also stars in a new edition of the hilarious parody, Drunk Thanos.

We also have a couple of DC stories for you.  First in the DC Universe's 853rd Century, we have Chapter 2 of DC One Million: "End Times."  Then check out the first part of Fred Walker's screenplay to Superman V, where the Superman of the movie continuity meets up with Doomsday!

We also have the final conclusion to our Twilight War sequel War Waged At The Strike of Midnight in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #43!  All this plus a new cover by Caleb featuring Eternity, Death, and Galactus!

And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #8 - PART TWO to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
The Silver Surfer and the Shi'ar Empire run into a dispute over what to do with Galactus' abandoned Worldship, as the other former heralds of Galactus find themselves up against the new Tyrant!  But who is the new Tyrant and will Red Shift and Blue Shift join the other heralds in combating him?  All this, and more, will be answered in Posterity, Part Two of Five.
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #8~
~Click here to go to the Powers Cosmic #6 and Powers Cosmic #7~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #11: "OBSESSIONS" by Anomaly

It’s the birth of the Mad Titan but there is a strikingly similarity between his birth and a certain Christmas story. Who are the Magi and what gifts to they bring the young Titan? Find out in OBSESSIONS!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #11~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
ISSUE #2 - "GHOSTS OF THE PAST" by Shadowstar
Someone is taking down the Justice Legion A one by one. Aquaman has been incapacitated and the Batman has been pushed to the brink of madness. What else do these evil mystical forces hold for our heroes? Find out in Chapter 2, "Ghosts of the Past."
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #2~
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #1~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 1 by Fred Walker
Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  Continuing in the movie continuity, Superman is now a little older, his world has changed much over the years, and a new threat named Doomsday has come to town in Part 1 of this screenplay of Superman V Doomsday - starring Superman, the JLA, and Supergirl!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 1~


DRUNK THANOS
ISSUE #15 by Grim

The Gunslinger pays a visit to the Mad Titan's favorite bar in "Showdown at the Infinity Saloon, Grim's latest edition of his hilarious parody, Drunk Thanos.
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #15~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Eleven by Azmodi
Warlock, Loki, Doom, and Thanos go up against the forces of Wylig and Vyer. The final battle is upon them but even if they can stop the great confrontation between the Antithesis and the Living Tribunal, will there be an Omniverse for them to save? Find out in the final sense-shattering conclusion brought to you by the legendary Azmodi!
~Click here to go to Chapter 11 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


CPU #43 COVER
This week's cover features the Eternity, Death, and Galactus!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com