COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #45

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #45 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features two issues of Powers Cosmic!  First, in Powers Cosmic #9, the heralds of Galactus are visited by Eternity and Death, plus we learn who Blue Shift is and who the new Tyrant is!

Then Powers Cosmic #10 introduces us to the Keeper and Guile, but what are their connection to Galactus?  (This week's cover has a clue...)

Also, we have a new series called Infinity Conquest that brings back the Infinity Gems and follows up on their last status in the Ultraverse and Infinity Watch comics.

And our continuation of Maximum Security titles Maximum Vengeance continues with issue #2, featuring the Avengers, Thanos, and many others!

Plus, check out issue #4 of DC One Million: "End Times" and Part 3 of Fred Walker's Superman V Doomsday movie script.

All this plus a new cover by Caleb featuring Galactus transforming into Galan!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #9 - PART THREE to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
Behold! Eternity and Death! What will two members of the Cosmic Trinity do without their fallen sibling Galactus? The former Heralds are about to find out! Also, in the last chapter, you met Blue Shift. This chapter, prepare to meet... the Retaliator! And the final addition to the heirs of Galactus arrives next chapter, included in this very issue of CPU!
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #9~
~Go back to the issue #6, issue #7, or issue #8~
~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #10 - PART FOUR to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
First appeared Blue Shift, then Retaliator. How many more secrets did Galactus keep? Who is the being called Guile? And what is the true identity of the Keeper? (Hint, see this issues cover!)
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #10~

~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


MAXIMUM VENGEANCE
ISSUE #2 by R.A. Sidor

With the beginning of a brand new saga, R.A. Sidor brings us his take on what should follow the recent Marvel crossover Maximum Security.  This edition features the Avengers, Gladiator, Ronan, and Thanos, as this new epic unfolds!
~Click here to go to Maximum Vengeance #2~
~Click here to go back to Maximum Vengeance #1~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #1 by Josh Reynolds

A brand new series continuing off the Infinity Gems sagas and following the events of the three earlier mini-series, as well as the gems' recent disappearance from Warlock's confrontation with Rune in the Ultraverse.
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #1~


DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
ISSUE #4 - "APOCALYPSE" by Shadowstar
Superman Dynasty's worst nightmare has come true - Doomsday, the beast who killed Superman Prime in the 20th Century, has come for him. It's time for the Man of Steel to step up to the plate, while the Atom struggles to keep the team together. Don't miss Chapter 4, "Apocalypse" . . .
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #4~
~Click here to go to the Legends of the DC Universe Archive~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 3 by Fred Walker
Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  Continuing in the movie continuity, Superman is now a little older, his world has changed much over the years, and a new threat named Doomsday has come to town.  See how the movie continues with Part 3 of Superman V Doomsday!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 2~
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 1 or Part 2~


CPU #45 COVER
This week's cover features Galan/Galactus and Silver Surfer!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com