COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #46

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #46 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the continuation of Infinity Crusade, our newest saga which follows the Infinity Gems after their last appearance in comic continuity.

And while you won't see the Infinity Gems, you will see the brand spankin' new Beta Gems in Grim's latest hilarious edition of Drunk Thanos.

We also have the continuation of Maximum Vengeance, the sequel to Marvel's latest crossover Maximum Security.

We also have a new edition of Tales of the Timeless, continuing WarlorTVor's "Nullified Time" saga.  And Fred Walker's script treatment of Superman V, featuring the Doomsday, continues.

Plus, DC One Million: "End Times" draws close to its conclusion, following the Justice League of DC's 86th Century!

All this plus a new cover by Caleb!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

MAXIMUM VENGEANCE
ISSUE #3 by R.A. Sidor

R.A. Sidor's sequel to the Maximum Security crossover continues in this third edition, as the Avengers face the Kree.  Plus Thanos' old ship, Sanctuary II, makes an appearance.
~Click here to go to Maximum Vengeance #3~
~Also go back to Maximum Vengeance issue #1 and issue #2~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #2 by Josh Reynolds

Thanos versus Odin, the Fantastic Four are in the Negative Zone, and Adam Warlock begins his search for the Infinity Gems, in issue #2 of Infinity Conquest.
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #2~
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #1~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS
NULLIFIED TIME PART 2  by WarlorTVor
After a lengthy silence, the Timeless have returned, to face a threat that may lay waste to an entire sector of time. What sort of events could be so dire that that they would command the attention of the Timeless? Spawning from the events established from the last issue, this issue sets the stage for the latest and to date most daring chapter in the Timeless saga.

~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #23: Nullified Times Part 2~
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #22:
Nullified Times Part 1~

~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
ISSUE #5 - "ENDGAME" by Shadowstar
The Justice Legion A are together once more and are off to the planet Maleca'andra J'onn J'onzz to do battle with Faust. But are they too late to prevent the rising of Apoch - the god of destruction? All this in Chapter 5: "Endgame."
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #5~
~Click here to go to the Legends of the DC Universe Archive~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 4 by Fred Walker
Superman is dead!  But wait, now there's more Supermen than ever before.  But are any of them the true Man of Steel?  Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  See how the movie continues with Part 4 of Superman V Doomsday!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 4~
~Also read Superman V - Part 1, Part 2 or Part 3~


DRUNK THANOS
ISSUE #17 by Grim

The drunken Mad Titan finds the Beta Gems, the next best thing to those infamous Infinity ones.  All in Grim's latest edition of Drunk Thanos, the greatest cosmic parody in the universe!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #17~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


CPU #46 COVER
This week's cover features the Infinity Gems!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com