COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #48

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #48 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited cover features Ronan, who stars in this week's issue of Maximum Vengeance - the follow-up to Marvel's Maximum Security.

Our Infinity Conquest saga also continues, as the fate of the Infinity Gems remain unknown, starring Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, Thanos, Terrax, and many others!

Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales also returns this issue with a brand new edition titled "Crimson Dawn" featuring Mentor, Eros, and Deathurge!

Fred Walker's Superman V Doomsday movie script also continues this week, featuring all of Superman's friends and enemies from DC Comics but in the Superman movie continuity.

Plus, we are beginning  reprint run to our Silver Surfer Volume 1 series by Matt Hamilton.  Our series begins with issues #19-20, starring Dr. Doom, the X-Men, and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants!  All set in Marvel's Silver Age!

All this in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #48!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #13: "CRIMSON DAWN" by Anomaly

Mentor and Eros begin to prepare for Thanos, in case he should turn his sights toward Titan.  Meanwhile, Thanos has an encounter with Deathurge.  And just what is the Crimson Dawn? Find out in the latest edition of Dead Men Tell No Tales!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #13~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


MAXIMUM VENGEANCE
ISSUE #5 by R.A. Sidor

Is Captain America really dead?  Can the Avengers and Starjammers defeat Thanos?  And what role will Ronan the Accuser play?  The answers will soon be revealed as the Maximum Vengeance saga continues with this issue!
~Click here to go to Maximum Vengeance #5~
~Go back to issue #1, issue #2, issue #3, and issue #4~


SILVER SURFER
VOLUME ONE

ISSUE #19-20 by Matt Hamilton

Due to popular demand, we are reprinting our continuation to Silver Surfer Volume 1.  From 1968-1970, Stan Lee and John Buscema created 18 issues featuring the Silver Surfer's adventures on Earth.  Beginning with #19, Matt Hamilton continues where that series left off with the Silver Surfer mad at all of humanity!  Guest stars the X-Men, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and Dr. Doom! 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #19-20~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #4 by Josh Reynolds

Silver Surfer and Gladiator, Thanos and Odin, Adam Warlock and Terrax.  They all star in Infinity Conquest this week as the quest for the Infinity Gems continues!
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #4~
~Go back to
issue #1, issue #2, and issue #3~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 6 by Fred Walker
Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  See how the movie continues with Part 6 of Superman V Doomsday!  This week's edition features Batman, Superboy, Batgirl, Matrix, and the Eradicator!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 6~
~Also read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5~


CPU #48 COVER
This week's cover features Ronan the Accuser!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com