COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #49

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #49 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited cover features the Destroyer, who stars in this week's issue of Infinity Conquest, the sequel to the Infinity Gems sagas.

The Powers Cosmic saga also continues this week, starring Galan and the heralds of Galactus!  Taking place after the death of Galactus, you won't want to miss this storyline... and if you fell behind, this is a great place to jump back in!

We also have a new edition of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, starring Eros, Mentor, the Celestials, and a special guest!

Fred Walker's Superman V Doomsday movie script also continues this week, featuring all of Superman's friends and enemies from DC Comics but in the Superman movie continuity.

Plus, we have another reprinted edition of our Silver Surfer Volume 1 series by Matt Hamilton.  This week, we have issues #21-22 starring the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and the newest herald to Galactus!  All set in Marvel's Silver Age!

All this in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #48!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

POWERS COSMIC
ISSUE #11 - PART FIVE to "POSTERITY" by Morfex
Can the Keeper be trusted? Is he who he claims to be? Will the Powers Cosmic even get a chance to discover the truth? What is the agenda of Master Guile? More questions, and even a few answers, await within!
~Click here to read Powers Cosmic #11~
~Go back to the issue #6, issue #7, issue #8, issue #9, and issue #10~
~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #14 by Anomaly

What do the Celestials want with this world and who is the mysterious entity that Thanos battles with? Mentor makes an appearance and so does a most unexpected guest - find out who in this week’s Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #14~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #5 by Josh Reynolds

Josh Reynolds' sequel to the Infinity Gauntlet sagas builds more momentum this week, as the quest for the Infinity Gems continues.  This week's issue features Annihilus and the Destroyer, as well as all your favorite Marvel heroes and villains!
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #5~
~Go back to
issue #1, issue #2, issue #3, and issue #4~


SILVER SURFER
VOLUME ONE

ISSUE #21-22 by Matt Hamilton

Due to popular demand, we are reprinting our continuation to Silver Surfer Volume 1.  From 1968-1970, Stan Lee and John Buscema created 18 issues featuring the Silver Surfer's adventures on Earth.  Continuing from Matt Hamilton's issues #19-20, the Silver Surfer faces the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants... and earth is visited by Galactus' new herald! 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #21-22~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #19-20~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 7 by Fred Walker
Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  See how the movie continues with Part 6 of Superman V Doomsday!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 7~
~Also read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6~


CPU #49 COVER
This week's cover features the Destroyer!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com