COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #5

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to the fifth issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  This week, we've got lots of cosmic ladies!

What do I mean?  I'm talking about the first issue of the Spinsterhood!  This awesome new team of cosmic heroines features Gamora, Ganymede, Moondragon, Kismet, and Mantis!  And if you're a fan of any of them, you won't want to miss this exciting first issue... as they try to form a unified team!

Also new this week: Another chapter of Supergirl: The Resurrection, as the Supergirl tries to make her way into the Marvel Universe with the help of Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic, and Professor Xavier!

We've also got a new issue of THE COSMIC UNION, which features a battle between Adam Warlock and Galactus and the return of a foe who will have a very big impact in the direction of this saga.  And we've got a new installment of Tales of the Timeless as Reaching for Tomorrow - Zarrko's Gambit continues.

And to top it all off, we have the explosive conclusion of The More Things Change...(!) Plus we have your comments from Cosmic Powers Unlimited #3!  Check them all out below...


In this issue...

COSMIC UNION ISSUE #5: "GRAND DESIGNS"
The Cosmic Union Saga continues with some major twists and turns.  In this edition, Thor goes off to rescue Asgard, the Silver Surfer is sent to get the Grand Master, Adam Warlock battles Galactus, and a cosmic foe returns.  And if you haven't been following this saga yet... be sure to start by checking out the Cosmic Union Reference Page for links to past editions of the Cosmic Union and information about the other stories taking place in its continuity.


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #5
Azmodi's second storyline,
"Reaching for Tomorrow - Zarrko's Gambit" starring Doom 2099, Death's Head, Century, Ripjak, Justice Peace, and Nathaniel Richards continues, as the Timeless continue their chase against Zarrko through time itself.   Also, check out the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


SPINSTERHOOD ISSUE #1
It's the first edition of the Spinsterhood, a branch of the Protectors of the Universe teams starring Ganymede, Gamora, Moondragon, Kismet, and Mantis!  In this issue, the team tries to pick a leader and stick together in "Sibling Rivalry!"  Also, check out the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


SUPERGIRL: THE RESURRECTION CHAPTER 3
Dylan Clearbook's first storyline starring Supergirl in the Marvel Universe continues, as Dr. Strange, Reed Richards, and Charles Xavier join forces and attempt to bring her back from the dead!  Please check out Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of this series, if you have not already!


The More Things Change... Chapter 8
The cosmic epic, The More Things Change... written by Adam Funk, concludes! starring Silver Surfer, Firelord, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, and Alicia.  This final chapter also features Ronan the Accuser!  Visit The More Things Change... Archive Page to view past editions of this magnificent saga!


LETTER COLUMN
Be sure to also visit our yet unnamed letter column with comments and suggestions from CPU issues #3, as well as our responses!  Please also make sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story.  Thanks!


Please show your support and send us comments... we love them!  And if you are interested in writing for future issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, go to our Submissions Page, we are always looking for new fan fiction!  For past issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, check out our September Stories Page, with links to all the stories from Cosmic Powers Unlimited #1-4!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com