COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #50

Click here to enlarge!At long last, Cosmic Powers Unlimited #50 is here!  And we're celebrating with a brand new cover, featuring the cosmic characters who have most recently appeared in the Marvel Universe!

This special edition of CPU features seven all-new stories, including a new POTU Spotlight where Oera the Watcher is forced to answer her peers concerning the recent events in the Cosmic Unionverse.

We also have a brand new Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, featuring Apocalypse, Deathurge, and the Celestials... as well as a few other known guests.

This edition of CPU also features the conclusion of two titles.  First, we have the final conclusion to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden, featuring the final confrontation between Silver Surfer and Mephisto.  Note: we also have links to past stories leading to this week's chapter!  We also have the conclusion of our Superman V Doomsday, showing what a fifth installment of the Superman movies could look like if done today!

Also featured this week is issues #23-25 of Silver Surfer Volume One, starring Magneto and Terminus!  We also have a new installment of Maximum Vengeance, the sequel to Marvel's Maximum Security, and Infinity Conquest, which tells the fate of the Infinity Gems!

All this in our special Cosmic Powers Unlimited #50!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!  Also, if you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

POTU SPOTLIGHT
ON OERA THE WATCHER
"DIVINE INTERVENTION" by Morfex
Oera, the Watcher from the Cosmic Union Saga, is questioned by a Council of her Peers regarding events to date in the Cosmic Unionverse. Are they seeking information or an inquisition? Find out in POTU Spotlight.

~Click here to read POTU Spotlight: Oera the Watcher~

~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #15 by Anomaly

What secret has Mentor been keeping, and will Thanos survive his fight with Apocalypse, especially since Deathurge, Oblivion's avatar, has taken interest in him?  All that and a surprise ending in Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #15.
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #15~
~Click here to go to the Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales Archive~


SILVER SURFER: TAINTING EDEN
CONCLUSION by WarlorTVor
Tainting Eden comes to a conclusion as Norrin Radd face the Prince of Darkness, Mephisto, in one final confrontation!  Be sure not to miss this exciting conclusion, which will put a final end to the struggle between good and evil.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Tainting Eden Conclusion~
~Click here for past editions at the Playing God & Tainting Eden Archive~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #6 by Josh Reynolds

Josh Reynolds' sequel to the Infinity Gauntlet sagas builds more momentum this week, as the quest for the Infinity Gems continues.  This week's issue features Thanos, Terrax, Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock on Taa II, as they struggle for control of the Infinity Gems!
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #6~
~Go back to
issue #1, issue #2, issue #3, issue #4, and issue #5~


SILVER SURFER
VOLUME ONE

ISSUE #23-25 by Matt Hamilton

Due to popular demand, we are reprinting our continuation to Silver Surfer Volume 1.  From 1968-1970, Stan Lee and John Buscema created 18 issues featuring the Silver Surfer's adventures on Earth.  Continuing from Matt Hamilton's issues #19-20, the Silver Surfer faces the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and Terminus!  But what is their connection to Galactus? 
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #23-25~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #19-20~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #21-22~


MAXIMUM VENGEANCE
ISSUE #6 by R.A. Sidor

The Kree, Skrulls, and many of Marvel's heroes star in this chapter of Maximum Vengeance, as the sequel to Marvel's Maximum Security comes closer to its final conclusion!
~Click here to go to Maximum Vengeance #6~
~Go back to issue #1, issue #2, issue #3, and issue #4, and issue #5~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 8 by Fred Walker
It's the final conclusion to our Superman V movie script!  Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies, as Superman and friends face Doomsday on the Big Screen!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 8~
~Also read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, and Part 7~


CPU #50 COVER
This week's cover features the cosmic characters of Marvel Comics!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com