COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #54

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to Cosmic Powers Unlimited #54!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's CPU features Silver Surfer and Red Shift in Conflicting Agendas #2.  The last issue ended with the universe ending... where does the story go from here and what role will the mysterious Red Shift play?

We also have a new chapter of Adam Warlock is THANOS II, where Adam Warlock has turned into the villain and Thanos is needed to stop him.  This storyline, written by Morfex and Anomaly, takes place in both Protectors of the Universe and Dead Men Tell No Tales continuity!

Anomaly's Soul Food also continues with issue #2 beginning a two part story called Fractured Psyches starring all of your favorite cosmic characters in Soul World for a very important funeral!

We also have the conclusion to our Silver Surfer Volume 1 storyline "The Eye That Sees All," a two-part Silver Surfer and Thor crossover that could have been had the Surfer's first volume from the 1960's continued.

Also, Josh Reynolds brings us the second chapter of Infinity Assault.  Continuing from where Marvel's Infinity Trilogy left off and Josh Reynolds' sequel o that, Infinity Conquest, Infinity Assault continues to follow the fate of the Infinity Gems starring all of your favorite cosmic heroes and villains!

All this plus a new Red Shift cover in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #54!

And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!  Also, if you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

POTU: ADAM WARLOCK IS...
THANOS II
CHAPTER THREE by Morfex and Anomaly
The hunt for the Soul Gem continues, as the corrupted Adam Warlock seeks out the fugitive Sorcerer Supreme and his supposed allies, Thanos, Moondragon, Gamora and Pip. Such cosmic players cannot help but attract the attention of others however... with appearances by Lord Chaos, Master Order, Mephisto, the Dragon of the Moon, and Mistress Death herself! All this and a cosmic mystery is solved... how could the Infinites have taken Eternity unawares? Find out in Chapter Three!
~Click here to read POTU: Adam Warlock is... THANOS II #3~
~Click here to read POTU: Adam Warlock is... THANOS II #2~

~Click here to read POTU: Adam Warlock is... THANOS II #1~

~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


SILVER SURFER/RED SHIFT:
CONFLICTING AGENDAS

ISSUE #2 by Marvelite

The Silver Surfer knows that the universe will soon end unless he saves it, but how can he save the universe when he does not know what to save it from?  And what does Red Shift, Scrier, Taa II, and its protector Retaliator have to do with the pending catastrophe?  The puzzle begins to unravel in Conflicting Agendas #2!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Red Shift: Conflicting Agendas #2~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Red Shift: Conflicting Agendas #1~
~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


INFINITY ASSAULT
ISSUE #2 by Josh Reynolds

Josh Reynolds continues to reveal the fate of the Infinity Gems with this new sequel to Infinity Conquest starring your favorite Marvel characters, including Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Thanos, Adam Warlock, Dr. Doom, and many others!!
~Click here to go to Infinity Assault #2~
~Click here to go to Infinity Assault #1~

~Go to the Infinity Conquest Archive Page~


SOUL FOOD
ISSUE #2 by Anomaly

Adam Warlock is dead, but why is he being buried in Soul World?  And what does Thor, the Silver Surfer, the Avengers, and Thanos have to do with it? Find out in The Funeral at the End of Soul World.
~Click here to go to Soul Food #2~
~Click here to go to Soul Food #1~


SILVER SURFER
VOLUME ONE

ISSUE #31 by E.A. Morrissey

Due to popular demand, we are reprinting our continuation to Silver Surfer Volume 1.  From 1968-1970, Stan Lee and John Buscema created 18 issues featuring the Silver Surfer's adventures on Earth.  This issue is part two of a two part story called "The Eye That Sees All."  Guest-starring Thor, as the Game of Chess between Odin and Eternity concludes, with the Silver Surfer in the middle of it by guest writer E.A. Morrissey!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 #31~
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer Volume 1 Homepage~


CPU #54 COVER
This week's cover features Red Shift!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com
 

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com