COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #55

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to Cosmic Powers Unlimited #55!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week we have a new chapter of Adam Warlock is THANOS II, as Dr. Strange must prevent Adam Warlock from reclaiming the Soul Gem.

Also, Josh Reynolds brings us the third chapter of Infinity Assault.  Continuing from where Marvel's Infinity Trilogy left off and Josh Reynolds' sequel o that, Infinity Conquest, Infinity Assault continues to follow the fate of the Infinity Gems starring all of your favorite cosmic heroes and villains!

We also have three new stories.  First, we have the first issue of Silver Lantern, a new character inspired by Marvel and DC's Amalgam Comics bringing the concepts of Silver Surfer and Green Lantern together into a brand new character!

Then, we have a reprint of our classic Firelord story Destinies Embrace, with Chapters 1-3 in this first issue!  And, for something completely difference, we have Part One of Infinity Nietzsche, an essay comparing the Infinity Trilogy with Nietzschean philosophy.  

All this plus a new Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock cover in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #55!

And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!  Also, if you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

POTU: ADAM WARLOCK IS...
THANOS II
CHAPTER FOUR by Morfex
Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock face off in a final showdown, as Strange tries to keep the Soul Gem from Warlock's grasp as Warlock continues to take on the role of Thanos II.  Also starring the former members of the Infinity Watch!

~Click here to read POTU: Adam Warlock is... THANOS II #4~
~Also read: issue #1, issue #2, and issue #3~

~Also, visit the POTU Archive Page~


INFINITY ASSAULT
ISSUE #3 by Josh Reynolds

Josh Reynolds continues to reveal the fate of the Infinity Gems with this new sequel to Infinity Conquest starring your favorite Marvel characters, including Tyrant, the former heralds of Galactus, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man,
Annihilus, and many others!!
~Click here to go to Infinity Assault #3~
~Also read Infinity Assault #1
and Infinity Assault #2~
~Go to the Infinity Conquest Archive Page~


SILVER LANTERN
ISSUE #1 by Kenny Seghers

Based off the characters of Silver Surfer and Green Lantern, Kenny Seghers brings the newest Amalgam Comics character Silver Lantern, in Part One of a three-part story titled The Home Trilogy!
~Click here to go to Silver Lantern #1~


FIRELORD:
DESTINIES EMBRACE

ISSUE #1 by Adam F.

Firelord stars in his own story in Destinies Embrace.  This first of three issues recaps the life of Pyreus Kril, the former herald of Galactus known as Firelord, and guest-stars the Silver Surfer.
~Click here to go to Firelord: Destinies Embrace #1~


INFINITE NIETZSCHE:
THE THREE METAMORPHESES
PART ONE by
Ram Samudrala
And now for something completely different... an essay com
paring the Infinity Trilogy with Nietzschean philosophy.  Part One details The Infinity Gauntlet.
~Click here to go to Infinity Nietzsche Part One~


CPU #55 COVER
This week's cover features Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com
 

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com