COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #8

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #8 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited.

Cosmic Powers Unlimited is a weekly/biweekly fanzine dedicated to the cosmic characters of comic books, primarily in the Marvel Universe.

This week, we are proud to present the beginning of a new fan fiction storyline titled Elders Quest, by Cosmic Union co-writer Mystic.  Elders Quest is a fanfic sequel to the cosmic classic Thanos Quest, the story in which Thanos stole the Infinity Gems from the Elders of the Universe.   This sequel features the Elders, as they seek their revenge against the Mad Titan.

This week also features new installments of The Cosmic Union, Tales of the Timeless, the Spinsterhood, and A Mirror For Mantra, a fan fiction based on Ultraverse's Mantra!

As always, we would appreciate your feedback to all of our issues.  You can send us your questions, comments, and suggestions by filling out the form at the bottom of every fan fiction story or by e-mailing us at cpufeedback@yahoo.com.  It is feedback that keeps this fanzine going and our writers energized!

For more information on these stories, see below… and be sure to leave comments after reading each issue!

Thanks, and enjoy!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #8
"THE BEGINNING OF THE END?"

It is a time of reunions and revelations as the heroes begin to piece together the puzzle that is the Cosmic Union. Also, all is not as it seems as Mephisto and his demonic allies confer over the path their future will take.
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #8~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


SPINSTERHOOD #2
"Universal Truths, Part Two: Infiltrators"

The Spinsters go undercover to learn the inner workings of the Universal Church of Truth. Gamora begins a descent into the depths of her criminal past, but will she be able to resist its temptation? Moondragon takes ten steps backward to earn one step forward, and Kismet undergoes an ominous transformation. All in the name of Protecting the Universe.
~Click here to go to Spinsterhood #2~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #7
"The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter"

Coming out of their recent victory over Zarrko, The Timeless team of Nathaniel Richards, Doom 2099, Century, Ripjak, Justice Peace and Death's Head unite and travel through time again on to their next mission in Part One of "The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter."
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #7~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 1 & 2
It is the beginning of a new saga at Cosmic Powers, written by Mystic, co-author of The Cosmic Union.  These first chapters set the groundwork for this new storyline, as the Elders choose a leader in their quest for revenge against Thanos.  Also starring Adam Warlock!
~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapters 1 & 2~
~Click here to read the Prelude to Elders Quest, if you have not already~


A MIRROR FOR MANTRA
CHAPTER 2: KISMET

A Mirror For Mantra continues, as Mantra of the Ultraverse finds herself in another reality, but with some very familiar faces.  A great read for fans of Mantra and the Ultraverse, as well as new comers.
~Click here to go to A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 2~
~Click here if you have not read A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 1~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
We have got some of your comments from past stories of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  Come check out the feedback and our new column title... and please be sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story you read. Thanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #8 COVER
This week's cover at Cosmic Powers Unlimited is brought to you by Lord Thanos, Marvelite, and Corvus.  The Grand Master image was created by Lord Thanos and the left hand corner images is of White Raven created by Corvus.  The cover was put together by Marvelite using Lord Thanos' cover format and CPU logo.
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Now be sure to go to Cosmic Powers Unlimited #9

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com