Cosmic Powers Unlimited Issues For The Month of October

Issue #4 Cover Issue #5 Cover
Issue #6 Cover Issue #7 Cover

Yet another great month for Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  Below is a run down of every story we've added so far in the month of October to issues of the Cosmic Powers Unlimited Fanzine... enjoy!


THE COSMIC UNION
The biggest event to ever hit the Marvel Universe has arrived and all of the universe's greatest heroes, villains, and every being in between is taking sides in a battle which will change the entire face of the Marvel Universe.  This saga has been written by writers from the Silver Surfer Message Board and has many spin-off titles which take place after it... See the Cosmic Unionverse Reference Page for more information.
This month's editions of Cosmic Union: Issue #4 - Issue #5 - Issue #6 - Issue #7
Also check out the Cosmic Unionverse page for information on this continuity.


TALES of the TIMELESS
Azmodi's Tales of the Timeless features a new cosmic team formed by Epoch in the aftermath of the Cosmic Union Saga (see above) featuring Doom 2099, Death's Head, Century, Ripjak, Justice Peace, and Nathaniel Richards, and guest starring characters such as Immortus the Master of Time.
This month's editions of Tales of the Timeless: Issue #4 - Issue #5 - Issue #6
Also check out the Cosmic Unionverse page for information on this continuity.


STAR MASTERS
In this issue we learn the ramifications of Beta Ray Bill's encounter with Death; Drax and Starhawk learn that the Cosmic Union may not be completely over; Jack of Hearts dallies with the Devil's daughter; and the rest of our heroes begin the Hunt for Thanos! Be on the lookout for Lady Sif and two mystery guests.
This month's editions of Star Masters: Issue #2
Also check out the Cosmic Unionverse page for information on this continuity.


POWERS COSMIC
Morfex introduces us to the Powers Cosmic, a new team of former heralds formed in the aftermath of the Cosmic Union starring Silver Surfer, Firelord, Airwalker, Nova, and Starglow.  Learn why these heralds find they need to stick together and why   Meanwhile, Terrax receives a special visit that sends the Powers Cosmic to his side!
This month's editions of Powers Cosmic: Issue #1 - Issue #2
Also check out the Cosmic Unionverse page for information on this continuity.


SPINSTERHOOD
It's the first edition of the Spinsterhood, a branch of the Protectors of the Universe teams starring Ganymede, Gamora, Moondragon, Kismet, and Mantis!  In this issue, the team tries to pick a leader and stick together in "Sibling Rivalry!" 
This month's editions of Powers Cosmic: Issue #1
Also check out the Cosmic Unionverse page for information on this continuity.


THE MORE THINGS CHANGE...
This weekly cosmic fan fiction features the Silver Surfer, Firelord, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, and Alicia Masters and spans centuries, as they go from one cosmic situation to another and face menaces such as Dr. Doom and cosmic giants such as Eternity!
October editions of The More Things Change: Chapter 7 - Chapter 8
Click here to go to The More Things Change... Archive Page


SUPERGIRL: THE RESURRECTION
Supergirl is resurrected... in the Marvel Universe!  And this series has a lot of guest stars for her to meet, including Dr. Strange, the Fantastic Four, and Access, with many more to come!
This month's editions of Supergirl: Chapter 3 - Chapter 4
Click here to go to the DC Characters Archive Page


A MIRROR FOR MANTRA
It's the first issue of A Mirror for Mantra, written by C.D. Lee.  This mystical story features Ultraverse's Mantra, as she returns home only to find out everything is not as it should be.  Not really sure who the Mantra is though?  Read on anyway, as this story will answer your questions on the way!
This month's editions of A Mirror For Mantra: Chapter 1


JLA/GALACTUS: WORLDS COLLIDING
It's the crossover of the century as Galactus makes his way into the DC Universe and threatens to devour their earth!  Can the JLA stop him?  Whose his new herald?   And what is Lex Luthor planning in the background?  Find out in the final two parts of this three part series.
This month's editions of Worlds Colliding: Issue #2 - Issue #3
Click here to go to the DC Characters Archive Page


DRUNK THANOS
Grim is back with more hilarious parodies.  These one featuring the Drunk Thanos in "I USED TA' BE SOMEBODY!" and in "THANOS VISITS THE COSMIC POWERS CHAT ROOM!"  In these short editions, you get to follow the Mad Titan as he explains his sorrows to the local cosmic bartender and to our very own chat group!
This month's editions of the Drunk Thanos: Issue #1 - Issue #2


Now check out the latest edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited



Please leave your feedback below, or e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com:

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com